Many people think that cleaning out your gutters is a task easily handled by any “do-it-yourselfer”. Unfortunately, the fact is that far too many homeowners are injured every year after falling off a roof or ladder while performing this routine home maintenance task. Trying to save a few dollars just isn’t worth the risk of injuring yourself or damaging your property. There are many people out there that are willing to perform this messy and potentially dangerous task, including high school kids making some extra money, handymen, landscaping companies, and to businesses that specialize in gutter cleaning such as the gutter cleaning professionals at American Knight Roof & Exterior Cleaning LLC who perform this job day in and day out. When looking for a gutter cleaning company, you want to keep the following things in mind:
Look for a gutter cleaning company who:
- Is Licensed and Insured. American Knight Roof and Exterior Cleaning LLC is licensed with Orange County and the State of Florida; we carry Commercial Liability Insurance and are Workers Comp compliant. Always protect yourself–never hire a company that is uninsured as you will not be covered in the event that damage is caused to your property. You can easily check to make sure that the company you’re interested in performing services for you is registered with the state of Florida by looking up their company name through www.sunbiz.org.
- Has years of experience cleaning gutters and downspouts – Gutter cleaning is one of our specialties! We have been at it for ten years, clearing gutters from small single-story homes to 50+ unit apartment complexes and everything in between. We offer gutter and downspout cleaning services for both residential and commercial customers including property managers, homeowners’ associations, office suite supervisors, town home, condominium, and apartment managers.
- Uses the proper tools to clean your gutters without damaging your property – We have the necessary equipment and know-how to safely clean your gutters as well as disassemble downspouts when necessary to ensure all debris is removed and they are operating effectively. Our years of experience allow us to quickly and efficiently reassemble the downspouts so that everything is put back just the way that it was before—only cleaner!
- Gets the job accomplished quickly and efficiently – We have the proper training and tools to get the job done right the first time. Unclogging downspouts jampacked with dirt and tree debris is an area in which we excel!
- Inspects your gutters and downspouts – In the course of performing gutter cleaning services, we alert homeowners of any potential problems with their gutters and can provide recommendations on ways to remedy these problems.
- Offers Convenience and a free estimate – We provide fast, free written proposals-usually the same day-and can schedule a gutter cleaning appointment within a few days. You don’t even need to be home! Just sit back, relax, go about your regular routine, and let the professionals handle the dirty work.
- Is Polite and Respectful – Hire a company that will treat you and your property with respect. A gutter cleaning professional should welcome an opportunity to provide you with their services.