What is Safe Roof Cleaning?
Safe roof cleaning is a chemical roof washing process that gently removes mold, mildew, and algae (the ugly black streaks) from your roof and restores the roof to its original color and appearance, leaving a like-new look.
Never allow high pressure to be used on your roof!!!
The intensity of high pressure washing on the roof causes granule loss, decreasing the life of the roof and voiding any warranty. In addition, high pressure cleaning on tile roofs can break tiles or damage the paint, leading to expensive repairs.
Our company exclusively uses the only cleaning method recommended by GAF and ELK (the two foremost manufacturers of roofing shingles in the country) and ARMA (Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association). We use a small electric pump to deliver the cleaning agent to your shingle or tile roof with the same intensity as a light rain shower. No pressure ever!
Why should I clean my roof?
The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) along with other leading authorities recommend safe no pressure asphalt shingle and tile roof cleaning on a regular basis to ensure that mold, mildew, algae do not damage your roof or shorten the lifespan of your roof, leading to costly repairs and replacements. We can soft wash your roof to like new condition.
Pressure washing applied to a roof will cause damage to both shingle and tile roofs. This damage could include broken tiles, loss of granules, etc., shortening the life of the roof by years. Our safe roof cleaning method involves the application of a cleaning agent to remove the algae, mold, and mildew that cause those ugly black streaks you see on roofs and it impedes regrowth for years!!! We never use pressure to clean a roof. Our method is the only one approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) and major roofing manufacturers.
Will this damage my plants?
Without proper protections in place, grass and landscaping near the cleaning site can be damaged by the cleaning agent.
Your plants will be well protected! We employ a multi-step process to ensure that your landscaping and electrical units are fully protected through the following means:
- We encourage homeowners to run their sprinkler system for 30 minutes per zone along the perimeter of their home prior to our arrival
- We pre-rinse all landscaping near the home
- We cover all delicate landscaping along the drip line
- A ground crewman has the sole responsibility of keeping all plant life watered during the roof cleaning process
- When the roof is fully clean it is rinsed off thoroughly
- Covers are removed from delicate plants and all landscaping receives a post wash
Why choose us to clean your roof?
- You will have the benefit of working with a small business—our owner will communicate with you before the work is done, and will be on the job as your work is completed.
- Eliminate the streaks, killing algae, mold, and mildew growth without the use of high pressure
- Impede re-growth of algae, mold, and mildew
- Restore your roof’ s appearance and extend the life of your roof—all for the fraction of the cost of a new roof
- Follow OSHA guidelines with regards to roof cleaning and always have two technicians available on every jobsite
- Have a ground crewman, whose sole task is to cover and water your plants, at each and every roof cleaning site
- Provide professional and courteous service before, during, and after your roof wash
- Are fully licensed and insured
- Are proud to be “A+ rated” by the Better Business Bureau
- Have over 10 years of experience cleaning thousands of roofs throughout Central Florida
We are Orlando roof cleaning experts, providing residential roof washing services throughout Central Florida including:
Lake Buena Vista