Click the questions below to expand and see the answers:
You can trust us with your property
- As the owner, I am present at every work location, big or small
- Professional and courteous technicians will provide all cleaning services
- We are fully licensed, carry commercial liability insurance, and are worker’s comp compliant
- We have over ten years of experience providing residential and commercial cleaning services throughout Central Florida
- We are respectful of your time and schedule work at a time most convenient to you, whether you choose to be home while the work is completed or not
- We will take time to listen and respond to your concerns, answering any questions that you have about the cleaning process
- We are honest, polite, and respectful
- Our plant protection is top-notch!
- We provide free written estimates
- Family owned and operated
Safe roof cleaning is a chemical cleaning process that gently removes mold, mildew, and algae (the ugly black streaks) from your roof and restores the roof to its original color and appearance, leaving a like-new look.
Never allow high pressure to be used on your roof!!!
The intensity of a power washer during a shingle roof wash causes granule loss, decreasing the life of the roof and voiding any warranty. In addition, high pressure cleaning during a tile roof wash can break tiles or damage the paint, leading to expensive repairs. That is why we never use power washing equipment on our customers’ roofs.
Our company exclusively uses the only cleaning method recommended by GAF and ELK (the two foremost manufacturers of roofing shingles in the country) and ARMA (Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association). During the roof wash, we use a small electric pump to deliver the cleaning agent to your shingle or tile roof with the same intensity as a light rain shower. No pressure ever!
Without proper protections in place, grass and landscaping near the cleaning site can be damaged by the cleaning agent.
Your plants will be well protected! We employ a multi-step process to ensure that your landscaping and electrical units are fully protected through the following means:
- We encourage homeowners to run their sprinkler system for 30 minutes per zone along the perimeter of their home prior to our arrival
- We pre-rinse all landscaping near the home
- We cover all delicate landscaping along the drip line
- A ground crewman has the sole responsibility of keeping all plant life watered during the roof cleaning process
- When the roof is fully clean it is rinsed off thoroughly
- Covers are removed from delicate plants and all landscaping receives a post wash
Soft washing is a low-pressure cleaning technique which entails the application of commercial grade cleaning agents and a light rinse using professional grade equipment to gently, yet effectively, clean more delicate surfaces of your property, preventing damage that could be caused by harsher high pressure cleaning equipment.
Our family has been part of the West Orange community for the past twenty years. Our business began by serving Winter Garden, Windermere, Ocoee, Clermont, and West Orlando. Since then, we have grown and expanded our service area throughout Central Florida, including the following areas:
- Altamonte Springs
- Bay Hill
- Bay Lake
- Belle Isle
- College Park
- Disney Area
- Downtown Orlando
- Dr. Phillips
- East Orlando
- Four Corners
- Hunter’s Creek
- Lake Buena Vista
- Lake Butler
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona
- Mount Dora
- St. Cloud
- Thornton Park
- Universal Area
- UCF Area
- Wekiva Springs
- West Orlando
- Winter Garden
- Winter Haven
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
Don’t see your town listed? Just ask! We may be able to service your property!